Candy Girl

Candy Girl

Monday, November 15, 2010

United We Stand...Divided We Fall!

Good Afternoon Blogfam!

What do you do when you have no motivation?  You have to seek and find motivation from somewhere.  Today has been a fairly thoughtless day for me, which I am not complaining about whatsoever.  However, I had to dig down deep to find something that moves me to talk to you about today. 

I have problems with division, and no i'm talking about mathematically.  I'm speaking about division amongst people who should be united.  I've seen this happen far too many times in many different cases.  I think it bothers me most in the case of family and women.  Friends and enemies come and go very easily because you're not bound by anything.  However, no matter how you look at it family is forever.  It makes no sense to battle your family members when there are so many exterior battles that could be won if everyone could come together and form an alliance.  While I also realize that individual personalities have a tendency to clash, many times when issues arise it's because of something much deeper than just a personality conflict.  Whether it be friends or family, if you find yourself having a hard time being happy or connecting with people on a personal level it could be due to something that you're lacking. 

Now we all know that women have the hardest time giving another woman credit where it's due.  I'm not sure if it's egotistical, jealousy, selfishness, or just plain old misery but I do feel that more women should extend compliments and kudos when appropriate.  If we lift each other up, then it would be much harder for someone else to break us down.  So I encourage my beautiful women to give a compliment today to someone without caring about how they receive it.  I promise it will make you feel better and deep down it may make her feel better too.

Quote of the Day: "Think of your relationships as weights. Try your best to lift them up and you'll get stronger in the process." ~ Candice Loper

2 comments:

  1. I agree. That's why I don't chose sides when I see division occuring. I remain neutral and say "Let's stop this and get it together." I really do wish we women and our families could just get along, even if we don't like eachother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's very sad when women tend to "hate" on each other, especially where a man is concerned. I think it is very important for women to try and uplift each other rather than bring each other down.

    ReplyDelete