Candy Girl

Candy Girl

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I am a YES Woman!

Good Morning Blogfam!

Today I am going to keep it very short! 

When it comes to work I have always been a "Yes Woman" because I am the type of person who does what needs to be done to get the job done.  I would say that I do that in my personal life as well, however we all know that there will be plenty more times that "no" will be necessary.  Operating with the motto; there is no true job description has helped me excel professionally.

I believe there are people get caught up with office politics, egotistical thoughts, and "job descriptions" so they don't push themselves so they can stand out from the rest.  If you do what everyone else does then you'll get what everyone else gets which means you are...well...average.  I have always had the desire to strive for above average results which causes me to perform in an above average way.  Which is why today I just want to express how thankful I am for the new opportunity I have been blessed with professionally.

Quote for the Day: "Give it all you've got and you'll get more than you ever thought you'd get." ~ Candice Loper

No comments:

Post a Comment