Candy Girl

Candy Girl

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Be Thankful for Each Day!

Happy Saturday Blogfam!

The best thing you can do for yourself is...be thankful!  Being thankful means that you have the ability and desire to appreciate the big and small things.  You may be at a point where you don't have a whole lot of money but you do have the ability to be appreciative of the $20 you have to get you to payday or your next opportunity.   Its all about your perspective!

I can remember a time when I felt like I was at my lowest.  Just due to a compilation of situations and circumstances simultaneously...I was left out here in the world with no job, no car, no home, limited funds, no partner, and three children.  There is no doubt that I had my bad days, however I looked at each new day as a new opportunity to work towards completing what I wasn't able to the day before.  I was also able to be thankful of the fact that I had a MAJOR support system.  It took me a long time to figure out how to remain optimistic and have faith during tough times.  I remember several times when I told myself "Candice..it WILL get better, God just wants me to increase my endurance and ability to deal with a struggle."  It definitely worked and now my new found perspective helps me see the upside to things.  It's not that bad!

Since it is a beautiful Saturday...I won't flood you with too many words!

Quote for the Day: "Don't complain about what you don't have...because there is so much that you do have...and so much left out for you to get.  A few of the ingredients in the recipe to personal success is: work hard, practice patience, be a good person, and be THANKFUL!" ~ Candice Loper

No comments:

Post a Comment