Candy Girl

Candy Girl

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Everyone Serves a Purpose

Good Morning Blogfam!!


Have you ever questioned the validity of a relationship you have with someone?  I am sure there are those times when you feel like you wasted massive amounts of time with someone or you simply just don't understand the purpose of certain people in your life.  Well I have come to realize that there is always a reason why someone is in your life, even if it's not initially clear in real time. 


I have had many people come in and out of my life over the years.  Sometimes the reason someone is in your life may not be relevant or specific to you, but they could have very well been placed in your life as a sole benefit to them.  I have been involved in several relationships and friendships where at the end of it, I felt like I gained absolutely nothing and wasted unnecessary time.  However, eventually I got to a point where I understood that I wasn't wasting time; I was gaining valuable experience in dealing with various type of people, including their thoughts, behaviors, and motives.


At one point in my life, I found myself in a situation where I felt like a person came into my life just to cause me pain and try to ruin who I knew myself to be.  When I had my fall, I blamed everybody but myself.  However, looking at the situation in hindsight; as weird as it sounds, I am able to be appreciative for that experience because had I not experienced it I wouldn't have had the opportunity to evolve into the woman that I am today.  Sometimes when people come in your life and tear you down, they could be placed there to be your wrecking ball to prepare you for the re-build process.  It's all about your perspective and ability to appreciate each experience individually.


Quote of the Day: "If life always gave you who or what you wanted, you wouldn't have a clue what to do if you received who or what you didn't want." ~ Candice Loper 

No comments:

Post a Comment