Candy Girl

Candy Girl

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Resolutions

Happy New Years Eve Eve Blogfam!


So are you a repeat offender of the infamous New Years Resolutions?  I have been in the past however I am going into this new year carrying on with the same thing I have started and established in 2010.  There is no need for "new year" resolutions when you can make changes at any time of the year.  We all have areas of improvement but I have never saw the benefit in placing all your flaws in a box and saving them for the last day of the year.  The sooner you begin rectifying, the sooner you will see results.


I have to say that this has been one of the best years in a long time, so there is nothing that I would change going into the next year.  I wouldn't be mad one bit if 2011 was the same as 2010, however I am pretty sure that it won't be because instead of resolutions I have GOALS!!!  I feel that people put too much pressure on themselves and leave the possibility for contradiction and further procrastination when they make resolutions.  How about instead of saying "I am going to stop smoking in 2011", more people should just say "A goal of mine is to stop smoking but I know it will take time, thankfully I am so glad that I started in 2010 so maybe sometime in 2011 I can be smoke free."  However, some people don't have the ability to make realistic resolutions, so they just think of all the things they think they should change and try their best to do so but normally forget all about it within the first month of the year.  Also, keep in mind that there are really too many letters in the word in the first place because if you omit some of those unnecessary letters, you will be left with RESULTS and at the end of the day that's all that matters!


Going into this new year I just want everyone to be safe, be sound, and be SECURE with who you are and your position in life.


Quote of the Day: "Love yourself and love your life so there won't be a need for resolutions, only results." ~ Candice Loper

No comments:

Post a Comment