Candy Girl

Candy Girl

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Peace is POWER!

Good Afternoon Blogfam!


It is such an amazing feeling when you get to a place of peace and maturity.  It makes you feel like you can carry the weight of the world on your shoulders while running a marathon.  We have all had moments of unhappiness but there comes a time when you have to overcome that and move forward.  Misery has the potential to serve as a roadblock on your way to peacefulness.  Typically when people are miserable they don't have to ability to seek and find peace because they are so unhappy with themselves that they don't even know how to find anything about their life that is pleasing to them. 


I have a very hard time talking to and understanding people who have nothing to do in life but complain.  Life is not supposed to be perfect but it is supposed to be peaceful.  I think that some people feel that peace is derived from having everything in life figured out.  However, peace comes from knowing that you're working towards figuring things out.  Peace is all about knowing that you are at or on your way to a better place.  I realized that I had reached a certain level of peace when I was able to forgive myself and others for things I had experienced in the past.  Unfortunately, everyone does not have the ability to do that.  As weird as it sounds, some people embrace misery because they have never experienced happiness.  When being unhappy with life is all someone has ever known there is really no way for them to know or realize that there is another side that is so pure that it will make their head spin!  I have known people like this, and lets just say it was not the most enjoyable experience dealing with them.  I want to enjoy a relationship with someone, I don't want to feel like I am tolerating them so when I feel like that's what i'm doing, I get as far away as possible.


The only thing I will tell people who are currently experiencing unhappiness is try not to transfer your negative energy onto others who are trying to retain peace in their lives.  When people are unhappy it tends to give them ammunition to be nasty to others because they find joy in knowing that someone else is feeling just as worse as they are.  


Quote of the Day: "Peace is pure and powerful. It gives you a sense of serenity that you may have never experienced before." ~ Candice Loper

No comments:

Post a Comment