Candy Girl

Candy Girl

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Revelations Reveal!

Hey Blogfam!!

There will be times when things are revealed to you for a specific purpose.  Maybe things were being said that shouldn't have, maybe someone is doing something that they shouldn't be doing, or maybe you met someone's "representative" and now the real them is coming out.  Now don't get me wrong; i'm not saying that revelations have to be all bad.  In contrast, it's quite possible that the person you think you are isn't who you're supposed to be and someone comes in your life to show you a different way. 

It's important to recognize those little blessings (as I like to call them) because they have the ability to clarify things for us that may not have been so clear otherwise.  Being stubborn can prevent people from seeing certain things for what they are which is why I try to keep an open mind.  I am sure we all have our stubborn moments from time to time but if you get to a point where you feel like it's your way or no way than you won't have the ability to see things for what they are, even if it is right in front of your face.  I've been there and done that!  There have been times when I felt like the way I was doing things was the right way and there wasn't any other way and then something always happened to show me a different way.  I'm not saying that different way was always the right way but my stubbornness had a tendency to prevent me from being open to the possibility of seeing the potential in the situation.

I am so thankful that I have grown and realized that everything won't always be clear so it's possible that  some good information or revelations could be delivered through indirect methods.  This is why I try not to discount any experiences because everything we go through helps us increase our level of strength and wisdom. 

CandyNote: Many people see the signs but only wise know which pieces of those signs they could benefit from. 

No comments:

Post a Comment