Candy Girl

Candy Girl

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Live your Life...Don't just Exist!

Good Afternoon Blogfam!


I've realized over the years that most people actually do understand right from wrong; however, you have that select few of people who choose stubbornness and denial over reality.  I am sure we have all done things that we knew wouldn't bring us the best results but the lesson is in not repeating the cycle.  The people who choose stubbornness are the ones who will make mistakes over and over again regardless of the consequences.  While the people who actually embrace their reality will choose to recognize the lessons, do the right thing, and open up the door to well-deserved blessings.


Although i've been that person before who chose to do the wrong thing when I knew exactly what the right thing was, I have never been able to wrap my thoughts around why people do it.  I think it's a slight form of selfishness; whereas people make decisions to be selfish to themselves.  It seems as though people feel like when they do the worldly things they are "living" more than that of the person who chooses to do the right things.  However, the sooner they realize that is not the case they may stop deliberately making life more difficult for themselves and focus on adhering to their reality.  Ultimately, it's up to you to decipher between right and wrong and until you're able to do that effectively, life will always present unnecessary challenges and struggles.  Which is why a goal of mines was to figure out the difference between what I consider right and wrong in my life, and try my best to stay away from what I have determined to be wrong.  Therefore, as you can see it is all relative to you and how fair you are to your reality.


I have had many mental battles regarding the difference between living and existing.  Some believe that there is a difference and I have come to believe this as well.  We all exist in the universe simply because we are here.  However, I believe that when you chose to live you are taking your existence a step further.  When you live you have made a decision to embrace life and all that comes with it and you have made a decision to embrace your reality and actually do something with it.  The people who truly choose to live are the ones who CHOOSE! 


Quote of the Day: "Make a decision to go further than simply just existing.  Live your life the best way you can so you can truly experience LIVING and all that comes with it." ~ Candice Loper

No comments:

Post a Comment