Candy Girl

Candy Girl

Monday, October 17, 2011

Choices..It's Up to You!

Good Morning Blogfam!

There are many factors to take into consideration when determining where you might end up in life.  To name a few: childhood, education, dreams, etc.  However, what I have discovered is where you will end up with rests solely on your choices.  We are all given the power of choice at a very young age.  I've witnessed people who grew up in less fortunate households become great people with great things going for them.  Just as I have seen the flip side of that with people who grew up in well-to-do households and turned out to be losers. When you're young you can dream as much as you want and picture the future that you wish to have.  Eventually you will get to an age where you will realize that in order for those dreams to become a reality, you have to start working towards it and trust me...it's hard work!

I made choices at a young age to stop dreaming so my reality became the total opposite of what my dreams used to be.  I made a choice to become an adult when I should have been a child and I made a choice to have a child when I was still a child.  Although I made those choices, it didn't stop me from choosing not to be a non-contributing person in this tough world.  Some of my not-so-great choices produced phenomenal results so nothing has to be completely bad forever.

I'm sure we have all gotten a bit frustrated with with people who continuously make bad decisions.  However, you just have to realize that you don't have to live their life and it's quite possible that some people don't have dreams and aspirations for the future.  Seems like the ones who make an excessive amount of bad decisions are the ones who live life on a day to day basis vs living today for what's to come tomorrow.

CandyNote: Life will provide you with what you need but to get what you want you have to work hard for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment